Holy Week will begin in few days. Due to our current situation we will celebrate it in strict observance to norms and regulations by both civil and religious authorities.
We cordially invite you all to join us in celebrating the main mysteries of our faith. Corona crisis leads us to holding on to other Church values. Let us then take advantage of them. As a “domestic Church”, let us shut our doors and pray in secret, as the Evangelist suggests…
- Anticipated Mass will be live streamed at 5:00 pm. Sunday Mass will be celebrated at 10:00 am. There will also be Spanish Mass at 1:30 pm.
- Palm branches will be blessed at each Mass. If desired, take some blessed palms home and set an altar or hang them on your entrance door, as a reminder that Christ is the king of our lives.
Monday — Tuesday — Wednesday of Holy Week
- Priests will be available to hear your confession from 10:00 am to Noon, and from 2:00 to 5:00 pm. Confession stations will be in the Crying room and in St Monica.
- Holy Mass will be live streamed at 7:00 pm, followed by the Rosary (Monday), Eucharistic Adoration (Tuesday) and a reflection (Wednesday) respectively.
- The Chrism Mass — The Archdiocese will provide a livestream of the Chrism Mass from Holy Rosary Cathedral at 10:30 am on Thursday, April 9, 2020.
- Holy Thursday will live streamed at 7 pm. The washing of feet and the procession with the Blessed Sacrament to an altar of repose are omitted. If desired, after Holy Mass, parishioners may visit the Blessed Sacrament until 9:00 pm for a personal and private moment of Adoration.
- On Good Friday there will be two live streamed main celebrations. The Way of the Cross at 11:00 am and the Liturgy of the Passion at 3:00 pm.
- Easter Vigil will start at 9:00 pm.
- Easter Sunday Mass will be solemnly and joyfully celebrated at 10:00 am, and Spanish Mass will be at 1:30 pm.