The Fifty days from Easter Sunday to Pentecost are celebrated in joyful exultation as one feast day, as one great Sunday. The first eight days of Easter Season make up the octave of Easter and are celebrated as solemnities of the Lord.
Let us joyfully celebrate the Lord’s victory over death. Let us sing Alleluia, a hymn, a prayer and a worship that is proclaimed throughout the world. Let us announce that Jesus Christ triumphantly lives and reigns!
Christ indeed from death is risen, our new life obtaining
- During the day, Church will be open for personal prayer and reflection. Enter through the Parish Center!
- Daily Masses will be celebrated at 7 pm and live streamed streamed through the Parish Facebook Account (https://www.facebook.com/St-Anns-Roman-Catholic-Parish-Abbotsford-102407856581092/).
- On Thursdays there will be Eucharistic Adoration from 2 pm to 6:30 pm, concluding with a solemn Benediction. Come and spend some time in Eucharistic Adoration. Please call or email the Parish Office to sign up. Church will be open throughout the day for personal prayer and Adoration.
- Confessions by appointment… that’s our way of being flexible and responding to individual needs. Besides that, on Thursdays a priest will be available to hear your confession from 5:00 to 6:00 pm
- Divine Mercy Sunday will be celebrated at 3:00 pm. Join us in acknowledging and invoking God’s mercy on us and on the whole world.