Suspension of Holy Mass Celebrated in Public: December 8th, 2020 to January 9th, 2021
After Monday’s Provincial Health Order from Dr. Bonnie Henry, and with considerable sadness, the Archbishop of Vancouver has ordered that all Masses, whether Sunday or weekday, beginning on Monday, December 7th and until further notice, are to be offered without a public congregation. This directive likewise applies to other liturgical services as well as to social activities and gatherings held in church facilities
It is important to note that Funerals, Weddings and Baptisms may all still go ahead, but with restrictions on attendees.
The order is in effect from December 7th, 2020 at midnight to January 8th, 2021 at midnight, although it may be extended beyond that point.
If you wish to read more about this suspension: View Information
Spanish Mass at 1;30 pm: will be drive in for those who are registered only.
4. People must stay in their cars throughout the celebration.
For Holy Communion, a priest or and EMHC wil come to your car window(s) to administer communion.
- Saturday, Dec. 26th Mass 5:00 pm
- Sunday, Dec. 27th English Masses 10:00am, 12:00noon, Spanish Mass 1:30 pm
- Monday, Dec. 28th to Thursday, Dec. 31st Masses 7:00 pm
- Friday, January 1st English Masses: 10am,12:00noon, Spanish Mass1:30pm
- Saturday, January 2nd Mass: 5:00 pm
- Sunday, January 3rd English Masses: 10am, 12:00 noon, Spanish Mass 1:30pm
All Masses are to be offered without a public congregation. However, they will be live streamed as follows.
Monday thru Friday at 7:00 pm
Saturday at 5:00 pm
Sunday at 10:00 am; 12:00 Noon 1:30 pm
For weekdays, confessions will be from 6:00 to 6:30 pm
For Saturday from 10:00 to 11:00 am
By appointment is also an alternative
for our E-Bulletin
We want to assure our families that we are making every effort ...Read More