St. Ann's Novena
July 26th is St. Ann’s Feast Day, & we will be starting the Novena to St. Ann this
Friday, July 17th after the 8AM Mass to conclude Sat. July 25th.
Another Mass time will be open on July 12
Another Mass time will be open on Sunday at 5:00 pm, starting on July 12.
We hope to serve more parishioners and bring Christ to them.
Guidelines for Opening Masses
By Fr Eduardo Quintero, CS
This changes can begin the weekend of May 23/24
Archbishop Miller has announced the Reopening of Masses with a Congregation. At St Ann’s Parish proper steps are being taken to ensure a smooth and safe transition.
- A maximum of 50 in total per Mass and social distancing is to be observed.
- Parishioners may either call (604-852-5602), email email@example.com or come to the Parish Office to register for all weekend Masses on a regular basis. — Name and Phone number is required for registration.
- For weekdays, there is no need to register, but sign up at the entrance door.
- Please give other parishioners a chance to attend Mass as well
- Anyone attending Mass does so at their own risk. The following must stay home for the sake of the wider community:
- People with COVID-19 or who live with someone with COVID-19.
- People who have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- The sick, including those with even the slightest symptoms or feelings of sickness, especially if with upper respiratory or flu-like symptoms.
- Those who have recently travelled outside of Canada.
- Main Entrance door will be open half-an-hour before Mass starts
- An usher / volunteer will call list, and so grant access only to those previously registered.
- Volunteers are needed to sanitize after Mass
- For Sunday Donations, please drop your envelopes in the baskets as you exit Church.
- At St Ann’s, our regular Mass schedule will be observed. For Spanish Masses that are celebrated at St Joseph, Precious Blood, St Luke, St Mary, as well as those at Hospital, Nursing Homes and Prison information will be given at a later time.
- Dispensation for Sunday Obligation is still in effect!
To register for weekend Masses
To watch St. Ann’s Mass on Facebook:
Tue 7pm (beginning with Rosary at 6:30pm) Sun 10am & Sun 1:30pm (Spanish)
To read the letter from Finance Council: https://www.stannsabbotsford.ca/finance-report/
Weekday Masses as scheduled
Monday: 8:00 am
Tuesday: 7:00 pm (Perpetual Novena to St. Ann)
Wednesday: 8:00 am & 7:00 pm (Spanish)
Thursday: 8:00 am
Friday: 8:00 am
Saturday: 9:00 am
Saturday: 5:00 pm (Anticipated Mass)
Sunday: 8:00 am — 10:00 am —12:00 noon, 5:00 pm *New on July 12*
** In case you decide to stay home, 10 am Mass on Sundays will be live streamed.
As we go back to usual activities, Confession will be on Saturdays from 10:00 am to 11:00, and from 4:00 to 4:45 pm; Eucharistic Adoration will be on the First Friday of the month; and the Holy Rosary before daily Masses.
for our E-Bulletin
We want to assure our families that we are making every effort ...Read More